(as of Jun 21,2020 14:13:08 UTC – Details)
Weight! He lost 17 lbs of it in fifteen days?
Yes, he did — and you can, too.
Amazon best-selling author (and overweight yo-yo dieter) Andrew Mackay existed on fast food, processed meals, and gallons of soda. In between snacks, he made the mistake of checking his Body Mass Index…
The Result? OBESE!
Something inside this math-hating, science-shunning, exercise-averse author snapped – and it wasn’t his stomach sleeve (because he didn’t need one – yet!)
Devastated by the news, Mackay cooked up a plan to lose weight. To help, he kept a diary. Halfway through the adventure he stumbled across the only way to shed the pounds, and unearthed dozens of benefits for everyone to use:
• The correct way to lose weight – and why it works.
• The wrong way to lose weight – and why it never works.
• How to start, what to do, and the pros/cons to watch out for.
• Simplified explanations for the math and science even a two-year-old can understand.
• Mackay’s astonishing FOOL YOURSELF method to smash all obstacles in your path to success.
No one said it was going to be easy.
But… no one said it couldn’t be an insightful, snarky and hilarious document of one man’s weight loss triumph – or: a non-fiction Bridget Jones’s Diary meets all those Lose Weight Real Quick books you dumped in the trash because they didn’t work.
Get your copy of this indispensable weight loss journal now — it might just change your life forever.