(as of Jul 21,2020 16:46:00 UTC – Details)
Forget about calorie counting, restrictive foods or other forced painful behaviors. In Weight Loss Mini Habits, you will learn how to lose weight naturally and the way your body and brain are meant to change. It’s not lack of discipline, calories, carbs, fat or the diet formulas either.
Have you ever wondered why diets really don’t work in the long term?
Nearly all diets are ineffective because…they’re based on "dieting." Every person has a diet, but it’s only if you are trying to lose weight that you are actually dieting. Dieting is eating and drinking sparingly or selectively to reduce your weight; which is painful, restrictive and NOT FUN.
It doesn’t work. If you’ve tried dieting, you know this.
Even the “perfect diet” with the right foods will fail if it’s approached from the traditional dieting perspective. Since weight loss experts are more concerned with biology than neuroscience, we get brilliant discussions on nutrition followed by the same dumb suggestion to “immediately start eating completely different foods than the ones you’re habitually used to eating, and give up everything else.”
The Body and Brain Work Together, Are You Fighting Your Own Body and Brain?
The brain resists dramatic behavioral shifts. Recognizing this and developing a strategy around it can make a significant difference. In Weight Loss Mini Habits, you’ll see that we also biologically resist such changes, which explains why most dieters lose weight in the short term, only to gain it all back (and more) when the body adjusts.
My book will show you how to make dietary changes in a sustainable, permanent way that doesn’t trigger biological or neurological resistance. The strategies in the book are rooted in proven biological and neuroscience research.
- In this book, you’ll discover:
- Why it’s a terrible idea to forbid junk food.
- How some of the most impactful changes you can make don’t involve either diet or exercise.
- Why conscious calorie restriction causes long-term weight GAIN, and how this science has been publicly available (and ignored) for more than 30 years.
- How the body’s change process mirrors that of the brain, and why that is great news for losing weight.
- Creative strategies to mitigate weight gain from eating out, social events, and holiday binge sessions.
- Why eating fruit is essential to losing weight (for lots of reasons).
- The role of exercise and an active lifestyle in weight loss, with appropriate strategies.
Most importantly, you’ll learn how to change your behavior and lose weight in the long term with mini habits.
Instead of reading yet another dieting book, why not try a proven BEHAVIORAL change strategy that your brain and body will welcome and respond to? Lasting change won’t happen until take the initiative and make a solid fully committed decision.
Take Action Now,scroll up and click the “Buy Now” button to get instant access. Purchase the Paperback version today and get the Kindle version for FREE.