(as of Jul 25,2020 05:22:40 UTC – Details)
Take The GREAT FAT FRAUD Quiz
1. Obesity is a disease that causes 400,000 deaths a year.
2. The definitions for “overweight” and “obese” were invented by:
A. The World Health Organization
B. The Weight Loss Industry
C. The National Institutes of Health
D. None of the above
3. Most people who yo-yo diet actually gain weight over time because:
A. They have no will power
B. Their body raises its set point to protect against all the famines it is experiencing
C. They eat too much
D. All of the above
4. The Weight Loss Industry has annual revenues of:
A. Less than $10 Billion
B. $10 – $25 Billion
C. $25-$50 Billion
D. More than $50 Billion
5. The only way to avoid regaining weight after a diet is to exercise (run, bike, swim, etc.) for an hour a day, most days of the week.
Answers 1 = False 2 = B 3 = B 4 = D 5 = False
If you’re ready for a real change, and ready to take back control of your body, let The Great Fat Fraud provide you with the road map.
Mike Schatzki, BA, MPA is a bestselling author, professional speaker, professional negotiator, environmental lobbyist and, in his spare time, a “Recovering Couch Potato.” The Great Fat Fraud is based on more than two years of action-oriented research that you can implement right away.