(as of Aug 02,2020 07:48:02 UTC – Details)
If you are not sure about the extent of the impact of the insulin resistance syndrome on individuals’ lives and how to manage the condition, then The Insulin Resistance Diet: The Diet Plan for the Insulin Resistance. How to Manage PCOS, Lose Weight, Control Blood Sugar, and Prevent Diabetes Effectively + 4-Week Meal Plan is the audiobook you need, to walk you through the journey of managing the insulin resistance syndrome, and associated health complications.
The problem is graver than we have ever imagined, and any further delay in taking necessary actions as outlined in this audiobook, may spell more health risks to our lives and the lives of our loved ones. Furthermore, the modern trends in hereditary lifestyles, and trends in food consumption of processed foods are only worsening the situation, and putting more people at risk of getting the insulin resistance syndrome.
The audiobook has been authored with the belief that having insulin resistance syndrome is not the end of the world; it only becomes an issue if you allow insulin resistance to predispose you to the risky health conditions that develop as a result of insulin resistance. However, getting to discuss the different related issues caused by insulin resistance, at the same time ensuring the control and management of the various associated problems, helps to get a clear understanding of the overall knowledge of insulin resistance. This understanding significantly helps to prevent worsening of the situation as it concerns insulin resistance and associated health problems.
The audiobook does not only, extensively discuss what insulin resistance is, but also delves deeper into its connection, and effects on individuals’ health. It provides insightful information on the linkages between insulin resistance and other conditions such as diabetes, cholesterol imbalance, and polycystic ovarian syndrome.
In this book, you’ll find;
- The definition and explanation of insulin resistance syndrome
- The symptoms of insulin resistance syndrome
- The effects of insulin resistance and how it makes one fat
- The management of diabetes and hoe to avoid insulin resistance
- The benefits of exercise for insulin reduction
- How insulin resistance can affect weight gain
- Food method: meal plans to help manage insulin resistance
- A four-week meal plan for insulin resistance
- Elimination of starch and lighten the glycemic load to lose weight, sweet, and sugary drinks to avoid in the diet
- Cholesterol management, including the rebalancing of the metabolism, and how to prevent diabetes.
- The natural and alternative ways to live healthily by use of dietary supplements what to buy when you go for shopping that will be a boost to a healthy living
- Extensive discussion on the topic “Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome,” including its symptoms, causes, treatment, and how the syndrome is related to insulin resistance.
Buy this audiobook now to learn more!